Rest Stop & Restaurant for ATVs and snowmobiles
In 1992, the previous owner built "Le Relais Sous les Pins", and then until 2005, the main business was a snowmobile and ATV rest stop. In 2005, 2 business partners (Fournier and Cossette) bought the location and thus started this amazing adventure. They kept the resto stop alive in the winter, but their main focus has always been the paintball activity. Since 2017, M. Fournier is now the sole owner of the location and he works with his activity partners to run all these amazing activities.
Want to add special effects to your wedding pictures?
2 types of smoke grenades are available at Fort Ouest.
Small (Up to 30 secondes) : +$9
Medium (Up to 90 secondes) : +$13
Receptions / Meetings / Events
It is possible to rent our main building and the 165 acres that make Fort Ouest what it is for your special events.
In the past these following businesses trusted us:
Every year around the month of May, we receive the Ride Aventure Group for their special yearly event: "La Classique du Printemps", were more than 400 offload and road ready motor bikes meet.
How to book
It's fairly simple, there are 8 steps in your decision process
1) First you must decide on a date with your friends or co-workers.
2) We adapt prices according tho the chosen dates. A Wednesday in May will be cheaper than Saturday evening of the same month.
3) It is possible to have a VIP event, but a fee will be charged according to the season. Or else your event will be considered open and other people may be on the same site to eat or play other activities
On the day of the event, this option isn't available.
4) Then it's good to contact us to see if the date that interests you is available? Often Saturdays are fully booked ahead of time. So it's good if you prepare ahead of time.
5)Then you need to pay the deposit, which is 50% of the amount previously discussed and pay the exclusivity fee or "free" if considered a public event.
6) 3 methods are available to pay your deposit :
- By credit card by calling 819-687-9721.
- By EMT (Email Money Transfer) We can then send you the information by phone or by email by using this page.
- by our online reservation page and one of our reps will call you back.
For each groups, there are tons of possibilities and we prefer to talk with you directly about all these possibilities when you book.
7) Once you are entered for your booked date, you will get a confirmation by email.
8) A few days before you event, you will receive a reminder from our booking system.
Capture the moment !
3 options to get your pictures :
1) A few pictures available on our Facebook Page a few weeks after your event. If the photographer has time to do it..
2) 35$ for all your pictures sent to you by email (WeTransfer).
3) $50 all picture on a USB key before you leave.
The wedding photo above was the wedding of the owner, Daniel Fournier and his sweetheart in 2018. Their marriage was celebrated outdoors on the paintball field of the Bus and their reception inside the main building. The bride arrived like a fairy tale, in a helicopter. Did you know Héli-Tremblant can drop you off at your events here?
More than 30 days before your event, you can get 100% refund of your deposit.
29 to 15 days before your event, you can get 70% of your refund back.
Less than 14 days before your event, you can not get your refund back, but it stays in our records for a full year, so you don't really loose it. You then have 1 full year to book your event at a later date.
Example: June 1st 2020 till June 1st 2021.