YOU WISH TO ORGANIZE
AN EVENT ?
On this page you will find all the necessary information to organize your group, as well as several tips to make your day at the For Ouest Airsoft Park enjoyable and action-packed especially when you and your group will be the "stars" of your day!
Several packages are available for you and your group. You want to play 2 hours or 24 hours in all? We have 3 lit courts for night time playing to accomodate you.
Catch us on...
You will be surrounded by referees and experienced guides. We will give you either a Junior Referee for every 10 players or a Senior Referee for every 15 players. Our senior referees have First Aid training. In some events, our referees will play NPC, so they mingle with the players on the field and become "invisible".
For more information, please call us by phone at 1-877-999-FORT (3678) or at 819.687-9721. We will be glad to answer all questions.
So what are you waiting for, book now at our near Mont-Tremblant location !
We are open 365 days year round, 24 hours per day ! Réservations required at all times!
- Rain or shine, games are on!
HOW TO BOOK ?
Pre-booking is done in advance. This is much easier than you think to organize! By taking your time, you can organize an event. We need the following information :
- The date ;
- Your name ;
- Players arrival ;
- How to reach you ;
- An idea of how many players.
- Level 1 : 10$ per player ahead of time;
- Level 2 : 100% of the package deal
Each level offers different numbers of freebies to the organizer.
Per 14 players, freebee offered to organizer
Per 14 players with meal, freebies offered to organizer
- 1 t-shirt
- 1 free meal
- 1 free admission
- 1 bag of BBs of your choice
When you're ready, pre-pay your reservation with your chosen level. At this stage, we begin to plan your event to make it the most memorable!
- Please note that for last minute bookings, we can not guarantee if there will be room.
- You must be at least 25 people for a private group and this must be booked at least 7 days in advance.
- More than 14 days before the event, 100% of the deposit can be refunded.
- Between 7 to 14 days before the event, 80% of the deposit can be refunded.
- Less than 7 days prior an event, deposits are lost if event is cancelled.
- You can postpone your event and the deposit can be applied to a group of the same size. We apply a 10% administration fee for any specified date.
- A member is not considered for the freebies. Discounts will be given to those who will pay the deposit in advance only.
- You can add players at any time by contacting us in advance.
- If you are less than 25 players, additional players might be assigned to your group.
- There must be at least 1 adult per 12 players under 18.
- Parents must sign the weaver for all children under 18.
- Ech player must fill out our player form and leave a picture ID card.
- Fort Ouest reserves the right to not give access to anyone we judge that has given us false information or for any other safety reasons.
- Only our biodegradable BBs are accepted. But if you bring your own, a slight fee will be charged. External bags of BBs have to be factory sealed bags and have to be biodegradable. Open bags are not accepted. Pyrotechnics are accepted, but only ones sold here at our location.
- All lost or stolen equipment will be billed at its cost price for replacement.
- On location we have a restaurant area with 125 indoor seating.
- Our restaurant has a menu, but we require reservation in advance, so we can serve you fresh food. Our chefs can cook simple fast food up to 6 course menus. You choose!
- We have alcohol on location with a vast choice of alcohol, wines and beers. To drink alcohol, we require that you wait till the end of the event.
- It is recomended that you bring clothing adapted to the weather.
- Shoes and/or boots.
- Extra clothing.
- Visa, Mastercard et debit cards accepted.